Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dinamic subreports

Hi there,
I want to create a "big report" including a lot of subreports.. but I want
the user can select the reports to show in the "big report" from a list of
existing reports (generally graphs reports). Each user of the application
will have his "big report" configurated as he want, and the settings will be
stored on a table.
Any suggestions?
I have to assign to each subreport the reportname property, the parameters
(I previously have all Parameters in "big report" assigned from an aspx),
and the visibility property,right? but when and where do I write this code?
thank's a lot for any suggestion
Emanuele AndrettaAny suggestion' please...
"Emanuele" <emanuele75@.telefonica.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:OD5FI5MeFHA.1448@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi there,
> I want to create a "big report" including a lot of subreports.. but I want
> the user can select the reports to show in the "big report" from a list of
> existing reports (generally graphs reports). Each user of the application
> will have his "big report" configurated as he want, and the settings will
be
> stored on a table.
> Any suggestions?
> I have to assign to each subreport the reportname property, the parameters
> (I previously have all Parameters in "big report" assigned from an aspx),
> and the visibility property,right? but when and where do I write this
code?
> thank's a lot for any suggestion
> Emanuele Andretta
>

No comments:

Post a Comment