Thursday, March 29, 2012

direct report to a folder located at network drive?

Hi,
Can I redirect report to \\server\folder\reports? Thanks for the help.
HenryHi,
It means you want to deploy at this location then it is "NO"
Amarnath
"Henry Chen" wrote:
> Hi,
> Can I redirect report to \\server\folder\reports? Thanks for the help.
> Henry|||Hi, Amarnath,
You know what? I find the answer, and yes it can be done.
Check this link:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159264.aspx
Note: (share my experience to everyone during my testing of this problem)
1. use standard subscription
2. add an acccount to the file share folder, and that account will be used
in your subscription
3. path in standard subscription is \\server_name\folder_name
4. when you enter your account name, I need to enter abcsit\hchen instead of
just hchen. where abcsit is our company's domain name, hchen is my login
account.
Henry
"Amarnath" wrote:
> Hi,
> It means you want to deploy at this location then it is "NO"
> Amarnath
> "Henry Chen" wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Can I redirect report to \\server\folder\reports? Thanks for the help.
> > Henrysql

No comments:

Post a Comment