Thursday, March 29, 2012

Direct Printout of PDF still not possible?

Hi everybody,
I've been doing some research on the problem, that it is not possible to
print out a report in a PDF directly. The "open" or "save" dialogue comes up
first. I did read in some postings that there should be a possibility after
SP2 of the reporting services. By the way, I am using the 2000-Version of
the RS. Still, I can't find a proper solution to send a PDF directly to the
acrobat reader.
Does anyone has a solution to this?
Thx in advance.
Regards
MichaelWhy would you want to do this' View the reports through report manager,
.pdf files surely just makes them unedittable, how can that be helpful
unless you want to present them in an email or something and in that case
you would want to save the reports so you had a back up?
Sorry if i've missed the point but i can't see why you'd want to do this?
bob
"Michael Bender" <technik@.salescom.de> wrote in message
news:dl2776$f5o$02$1@.news.t-online.com...
> Hi everybody,
> I've been doing some research on the problem, that it is not possible to
> print out a report in a PDF directly. The "open" or "save" dialogue comes
> up first. I did read in some postings that there should be a possibility
> after SP2 of the reporting services. By the way, I am using the
> 2000-Version of the RS. Still, I can't find a proper solution to send a
> PDF directly to the acrobat reader.
> Does anyone has a solution to this?
> Thx in advance.
> Regards
> Michael
>

No comments:

Post a Comment